Why this little girl will have a happy life

So our 5 year old Scarlett had her first soccer game last week.

Scarlett is the one on the left.

McKenna sent me this text: 


I told McKenna, 
"Of course Scarlett cheered for the other team." 

It's the way she's been taught by her parents since day one! 


Just yesterday I found this very short video McKenna apparently sent me weeks ago...actually the day they flew in, 
the day before my Dad's funeral.

Somehow I never saw it until yesterday....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet, kind spirit! If only every one would cheer for the other side, life would be better. And, ingenious video, too! pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...