About this place, think again

Do you remember that old store years ago called Pic and Save?

Then years after that it became Big Lots. (And I think it was something else in between those 2 names...wish I could remember that name!)

So I tried Big Lots many years ago but it was too chaotic and messy and had a bunch of junk. So that was the end of that.

And then a few weeks ago I saw this video...a YouTuber I have watched for years. She made me curious so we checked out our Big Lots, and it looks the same as hers....what a change!

So clean and organized. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Big Lots does NOT look like that.

darlene

Grandma Honey said...

Maybe it will soon. I talked to the manager here and I think she said they are changing them all eventually. In my opinion I think they should change the name. I would have never gone in there again had I not seen that video.

Robin said...

McFrugals

Grandma Honey said...

Oh yes...McFrugals!! How could I forget a name like that.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...