They're Back!


Our guest rooms last Friday night waiting for our 4
Idaho grands, plus their parents of course, to arrive. 


Life is such a miracle the way they can leave us last August,
and then return in March with another family member! 



Daisy is 3 months now. 
And it's another miracle of life how once you have a new baby join the family, it's like they've always been there with us. 

It makes me realize there are no new family members.
Just ones who've perhaps not arrived yet.

Juliet's bed is a futon I borrowed from my sister Peggy. "Just unfold the futon and put a sheet over it," Peggy said. 



The first night, Juliet tried to put her head on the very top of it. 
She looked SO uncomfortable 
trying to get her head to form to that ledge!

So trying to think quickly, 
I told her that top part was a shelf in case she had anything she wanted to put up there. 
She did! Her waffle iron! 




If I'd thought of this towel idea sooner, we could have had it earlier this month when the McKs were all here. 

Those labels peel off easily so I can switch the names 
when other grands arrive. 
(But don't tell Rich, Leo, Juliet, and Daisy this.)

And yes, I did put up a special hooded baby towel for baby Daisy, after I took this picture. 


Amazing how I can write an entire post about my grandchildren, yet never show them!

Well those pictures were all pretend. 
You know, before life actually happened....

The real ones will come soon... 


3 comments:

krheasley said...

You always make everything so welcoming! We love getting to come visit you!!

Anonymous said...

Hotel Honey looks divine!

Anonymous said...

and I meant to add that the Oopsie Daisy outfit did not go unnoticed. Very cute and thoughtful. pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...