9 1/2 is a GOOD age

Den's daughter, Kim, was raving about the new program 
Tidying Up, so I wanted to check it out. 


Last week with the twins here, we watched 3 episodes together.


Who could not love Marie Kondo!

She looks about the size of Téa. 

She smiles...alot.

And she teaches us how to fold clothes so small 
several can fit into shoeboxes. 

(Like this one family in episode 3 who lived in a small apartment with not enough drawer space.) 

Téa really got into it.


She would say, "I want to fold my clothes like she does!" 

Tonight while Den and I were out shopping in comes this text from Téa using her Mom's phone. 






Her text made my day!

Not only can she help with dinner now...

She can fold clothes the Marie Kondo way! 

2 comments:

grandmapeg said...

Wow! I'm impressed with her work. Has her hair gotten darker or is it just the lighting in your house?

Scrapally said...

I have watched 2 episodes so far. I agree with a lot of her methods. thanking my clothes is not one I can do. ha ha. Good for Tea for doing such a great job! I am still working on it!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...