What Richie has to say about his ancestors

I sometimes I ask my grandchildren two questions: 

What are you happy about? 
and 
What are you worried about?

Like I did in this post with Elora 3 years ago. 

I'm not trying to pry into their sweet little lives. I'm just interested in what's on their minds and in their hearts. 

Two months ago when Karen, Tyler and family were here, this was Richie's response to the 2nd question....




Next I will have some info about one of Richie's (and my) ancestors. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love that speech Elora made for you at age 7. Amazingly poised little girl.

darlene

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...