A dirty window I have to keep!

Tonight about 7pm I walked into our bedroom 
just as the sun was beginning to go down. 


That sun was shining so very brightly,
that I saw something I hadn't noticed before....


You probably can't see what I saw, so I will make it bigger in that 
one spot on the left part of the sliding glass door....


Those are Rich, Leo, and Juliet's handprints...
left there from last December!

My mind immediately went back to this one day in December...
I had just woke up from a nap, 
and opened up the drapes like I always do.

I had no idea the 3 grands were waiting for me. 
But there they were!


I ran and grabbed my camera.

All huddled together waiting for me. 
I felt so loved.



If I was ever thinking of washing that slider, 
It's definitely not going to happen now. 



3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Love this! And I can totally relate. I posted a birthday message to my mom today and knew you would want to read it. She is failing pretty fast these days, but we are still grateful to have her with us as long as possible. How we will miss her when she goes.

Anonymous said...

Are the handprints still there?

Anonymous said...

Are the handprints still there?

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...