My Mom knows how we feel today

I've been typing up my Mom's old journals. This week I'm on 1980. I think we may be able to relate
what she said, especially today:

April 28, 1980
Daylight Savings yesterday and I am shot. Stayed up too late. 
Richard came by this morning and said he finally understands 
my thoughts on D.S.T. He couldn't get his kids to bed last night 
either!!

And then this one, just because I like it:

Feb 25, 1980
We had a nice FHE about personal prayer. I am really gaining 
a testimony of it. We have to be real dummies not to take 
advantage of such a wonderful source of help and strength.


No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...