I can hardly wait for this one.

I had NO idea they were making a movie about Fred Rogers! 
It comes out in JUNE.




I am a huge fan of his, mostly because of the big influence he had 
on McKay and Tyler growing up!

McKenna actually gave McKay a Mister Rogers t-shirt 
for his birthday this month. 

So I texted and asked if she could take a picture of him wearing it. 
She said that will be easy since he had it on today!


Here are all my past blog posts about Mister Rogers. 

Ever notice how sometimes life goes in an odd sync?

Mister Rogers on Tragedy

They went to sleep angry

I'm Proud of You

What it's like to be 7 1/2

TV and children

I found some more Wonders


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this movie!!
darlene

Heidi G. Ballas said...

I love Mr. Rogers! Gretchen Rubin (author of "The Happiness Project" has a happiness tip to find a spiritual mentor (dead, alive, famous, family, whoever). I picked Mr. Rogers!

Grandma Honey said...

I didn't know you read The Happiness Project, Heidi! I love all her books. Mr Rogers is a great mentor. I can't remember, did you like him when you were little too? Two of mine did and two of mine didn't.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a proper family movie. Good photo of McKay and the girls. I like the school composite picture personalized with the featured student; nice idea. Is the pantry that large or is it part of the kitchen. Seems very well lighted. pjc

Richard said...

You Mr Rogers groupies are as loyal and devoted as Trekkies and Deadheads, with better hygiene and a healthier lifestyle...except when you use your crock pots and cheese curd makers in hotel rooms.

Heidi G. Ballas said...

Yes! I love Gretchen Rubin. I am slowly, yet surely, making my way through all her books and listen to her podcast.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...