She couldn't explain her head to me.

While looking on the computer today, sometime around noon, I 
noticed the main CNN story was the horrific weather in 
Massachusetts. 

That's where McKay and McKenna live.

Something about a bomb cyclone and blizzard conditions.

That's when I got on my phone. First I called McKay. No answer. 
Then McKenna. No answer. 

Then I sent McKenna a text, and and said I was worried and asked 
if they were okay. She texted right back with, "Yes!!" 

Then she called me. She said the kids were playing in the snow. 
That they were all home and planning to stay there. 

Part way through our conversation, McKenna started to laugh and 
said Scarlett had just walked in the door and she tried to explain her 
head to me. Then she sent me a picture.

McKenna said it "wasn't too cold out there....in the 20s"

Those temps would be the coldest of the cold around here.

All's well that ends well, right?


No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...