Juliet

At bookclub on Thursday, my friend Kristi asked me....

"Your granddaughter, Juliet's her name, right? I saw her at 
church. Uh.... was she wearing part of a spider man costume on 
her head?"

"Yep, that was our Juliet." 

"And was that her saying AMEN real loud after the prayer? 
She must be two, right?"

"Almost!"

"I could tell" 

Kristi really pays attention. 
But then, some things one cannot miss. 

Christmas Eve morning all ready for church.

She's "borrowing" it from her cousin Jonas.

She wore it the night before to Cafe Rio.


And she slept in it. 

This is a girl who knows what she wants.
I miss you Jubee.
Vancouver is so far away.

Do you know what my Mom would say about this?
She would say, 
"Karen and Tyler are really good parents to let Juliet be a 2 year old (or almost)." 




3 comments:

Tyler Heasley said...

Thanks! :)

McKay said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love that she can be so girly and still take after her brothers :)

Grandma Honey said...

Thank you McKenna. That's a good way of putting it!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...