The grands on Halloween

Our little Grands, and their costumes from last night! 

I'm starting with what appears to be the only parents who dressed up this year....

1. Tyler and Karen in Vancouver, Washington


This is like going back to my high school days. 
Normal clothing back in my day. 


Leo, Juliet, and Richie

2. Then we go to Massachusetts for
Grant, Annie, and Scarlett
Who thankfully left Manhattan earlier yesterday 
just 2 hours before all the violence there.


3. The twins just leaving our house after trick or treating.
I laughed watching Amy take pictures of them.
Anyone could have been under that black shadow costume!


4. Love how Erin is in the picture with her girls!
First, Cami.


And then, with Violet!


And back to one of the hippies...

Tyler you need to get your peace sign up a little higher. 
Just ask your Uncle Richard.


From my journal in 1970 when I was 16.
This excerpt written the night after Richard 
graduated from high school:
"I went to Dick's graduation last night. He held up the peace sign 
all the time he was walking up to get his diploma. He's very 
immature, if you ask me." 


After I read all of my 1970 journal, it went in the shredder.
(I thought it would get better with age, it didn't)



Next up, I will tell you what Den and I did on Halloween night. 
Nothing earth shaking, but we liked it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Tyler is playing 'rock, paper, scissors'!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...