One very helpful question!

I hope to remember this when I need it!

Gretchen Rubin is one of my favorite authors, and she has a 
podcast that she does each week with her sister, that I never miss. 

This little 4 minute excerpt from just this past week, could be SO 
helpful in some situations when you are stuck and it appears 
there is no solution.

Don't miss the example Gretchen uses in her own life at 2:43.



On a similar note, here's another one from a close friend of mine. She will say this to her Dr if he
doesn't have the solution to a medical dilemma:

"Can you direct me to someone who would 
have the answers to my questions?"

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...