Not my circus, not my monkeys, but here it is anyway.



My empty nest started 12 years ago.

But my sister Robin, hers and Dave's starts this week. 
There won't be much explanation here, since it's not my story.

But I couldn't help but share some of the pictures she texted me, 
while taking their youngest, McKenzie, to Rexburg, Idaho 
for college. 

After arriving in Rexburg she heard our nephew, Ty Kennington 
being paged....and there he was! 

(our sister Peggy and Jeff's son)

Then who should she run into but our grandson Austin!




Keeping with the Rozier tradition of maps on the wall,
looks like McKenzie got her apartment room all set up. 





Must be easier leaving their baby girl in Rexburg, 
since her cousins Kaidy and Ty near by. 

Or did she move in with cousin Kaidy? I don't even know.



And then Robin and Dave went onto 
Provo to see Brooke and Davey. 


Not sure if Alpine came before or after Provo, 
but Robin and Dave also got to see our brother Richard and Wendy!


And that's all I got! 


Robin, this one's for you:







3 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks! You have extended the shelf life of a very lovely 5 days :)

Richard said...

Great post! How about I send you some random pictures and you chronicle my life for me too?

Susan Anderson said...

I remember how strange that empty nest feels at first! At least they know she has lots of family around. :)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...