I want to remember these....

Some family milestones I want to remember. 

I know some of these pictures have been on Facebook, 
but still, I want them here.


Our 3 year old granddaughter Scarlett's 
very first dance recital in Boston!


I can see happy written all over McKenna and Scarlett's faces.



Our granddaughter Emily at her senior ball. 

Katie went on one too but I don't have a picture :(


I hope my sister Robin will frame this one.

Her youngest daughter McKenzie graduated from high school 
surrounded by her sisters Brooke, Lauren, and Ashley. 



Our granddaughters, Katie and Emily graduating 
from 4 years of seminary!


My nephew Alex leaving his childhood home for the last time. 
My brother and his wife moved to Toronto to serve a mission.
Painfully sweet.


Téa just got braces.
They sure put them on young these days. 
Wonder what's up with that. 


There are other milestones in the family, 
but these I had pictures of. 


Change keeps happening.
 That's one thing we can count on!

4 comments:

grandmapeg said...

So much fun looking at these pictures and seeing how your family members are growing up so fast...anyway, it seems fast to me from when you first started your blog and putting pictures of these "kids". My goodness, isn't Téa just 8 years old? I thought kids in 5th and 6th grades were early!

Grandma Honey said...

Amazing you can keep track of their ages. Yes 8 years old and already in braces!

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

Beckham Is in Braces now too, He will be 8 in July. From what the Orthodontist says for Beckham his jaw was growing crooked and it would be easier now to fix while his pallet was soft, otherwise they would have to wait till he was done growing and possibly break his jaw!

Grandma Honey said...

Wait a sec Cortney...Cute little Beckham is almost EIGHT?? How did THAT happen? I'm sitting here stunned.

Thanks for explaining about the braces. I suppose they know so much more now and can perhaps prevent jaw surgery later on. I wonder if Téa has a similar situation. I will ask.
It was great seeing you here Cortney. I miss you!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...