What I will remember from this book


Two things stand out in my mind after reading our book club 
selection for this month....


First, the quote on page 27 was worth reading the entire book 
.....just because I like it:

It's by Hartman Rector during his last conference address in 1994:
"Yes, we must be nice. If we're not nice, 
I don't think we're going to make it."

And the 2nd thing that struck me is, Dennis has does not need to 
read this book. He lives it. I know him better than anyone else, and 
he lives it. Every day in every situation. He's got it down. 



1 comment:

Scrapally said...

I need to read this book! Dave is a lot like Dennis, he won't need to read it either. But me, that's another story!!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...