Karen and baby bump....plus Halloween continues....

Karen will be 28 weeks along on Tuesday. 
May I also say, Karen is as sweet as she is pretty. 
I can't give over how much I love her outfit.
She is due on Dennis' birthday, January 26th.

Then back to Clovis last night....
Cami and Violet
Cami's costume was made over 30 years ago by her Grandma Lynn. 

And where is Elora, you ask....
she opted out for the first Halloween, ever. 

She's got bigger fish to fry now that she's 13....
I can hardly wait to see her in ANNIE in just 11 days.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen just gets lovelier and lovelier!
Will you be able to put a snippet of Elora's performance on your blog? Pretty please?
darlene

Grandma Honey said...

I'd love to, but they won't allow any cameras in there. :(

grandmapeg said...

Karen is beautiful! And your granddaughters are too. What cute costumes! Wishing Elora luck on her part in the play. I'm sure she will do a great job!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...