Our Weekend with the locals

Just when I was feeling a bit down because I've had no contact 
with our local grandchildren this past week….then I got these 2 
pictures….

The twins at opening ceremonies for baseball



And I got this text from Amy along with a picture:
"Logan made me breakfast and served it to me in bed this 
morning. How blessed I am!!!! 
Thanks for raising an amazing man!!! :)'


 What is it about this breakfast that makes me laugh?

And my smile kept getting bigger as Cami dropped on over to read 
the Ensign. She always goes right for that magazine…skipping 
others. She only wants the Ensign.


And Violet came by to check on her babies. 
She decided to feed one…..
but then I heard her suddenly say, 
"Feed yourself." and walked away. 


That's the spirit Violet! 
Teach those helpless babies to be independent.
Gotta love this girl! She always has a plan. 

And as for us?
Well….two nights ago Dennis experienced his first attack of 
Vertigo for several hours in the middle of the night. 
He felt quite sick with it too. If you've had it, you know what I mean.

Our washer decided to quit the next morning and in between the 
room spinning, he tried fixing it all. 


Then just when we needed one more cheer up, 
look what our sweet Jessica sent us from Logan, Utah 
where she is having Encore rehearsal:
Oh how I wish I could hear her sing again!

PS  I've been having major email problems this week. It would not delete my read emails and then it 
started deleting everything! I've spent big chunks of time working with Apple, and I think it's fixed 
now. If you sent an email to me and haven't heard back, please resend. 







7 comments:

grandmapeg said...

What fun you had with pictures and the grandkids! The breakfast looked delicious. Is Dennis feeling better? My friend gets vertigo every so often and she gets pretty sick. Hope Dennis is doing better.

Anonymous said...

Ah, so that's why you didn't respond for our phone date!
darlene

Karen Mortensen said...

Fun stuff going on with the grandchildren. Hope Dennis is feeling better.

Grandma Honey said...

….Yes, Den is much better. I think most people have an episode of this at least once in their lives.

Anonymous said...

I got vertigo the night before the Boston Marathon and was unable to run it that year. Dad

Grandma Honey said...

I remember that Dad. In fact that night when Den was so sick I told him that I was thankful he was home with me where i could take care of him, and not in some hotel room like my Dad was in Boston!

Rebecca said...

I love that little Cami always goes for the Ensign. I have never even met Cami and I love the spirit that shines from her !!!!!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...