Jessica and that voice of hers

I think our granddaughter, Jessica, was not much older than this and….

...she was in the back seat of our car as we were on our way to Savemart, 
when suddenly we heard this sweet little voice singing. 

Den and I quit talking to just listen. I remember saying something like , 
"Can you believe what a good voice she has, and she's just a little girl!"

Now Jessica is 17, and Kris, her mom, sent us this video from last week. 
She sang our National Anthem at her high school basketball game in Logan, Utah.

She amazes me!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our National Anthem is a very difficult song to sing. She did a great job. Pretty girl!
darlene

Grandma Honey said...

I agree, and I also think it took lots of courage to go stand alone on that court and just start singing with no music.

grandmapeg said...

What a beautiful voice Jessica has!! I'm sure you guys are so proud of her. She should try out for American Idol.

Grandma Honey said...

I know Karen, that's what I said too! :)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...