Now this song becomes personal

There's this video many of you have seen in different ways,
but with the same song What Makes You Beautiful....right?.

Well to me this is the best one because our grandson are in it!
Austin is the 4th guy to come on, at 44 seconds, and he has several more clips after that.
Then Chandler does his solo at 5:02.

The embed option has been removed, 
but you can go HERE to watch it.

We sure do miss Austin, and we are so PROUD of him!!!
He's been on his mission for nearly 3 months!

And since we are on the subject of Amy and Logan's family....
let me show you some pictures taken last weekend when they went up
to Pilot Hills to see Grandma Heasley and her friend Vern...


 Now don't forget to watch the video, okay?


8 comments:

Scrapally said...

That video is all over facebook today and we are all enjoying it so much!! They did a great job!!

Grandma Honey said...

I know, that's where I got it. :)
At first they weren't going to release it at all, but I guess someone changed their mind.

Anonymous said...

Awww...... love it!
darlene

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow. That was awesome. Where was if filmed at. Beautiful place.

Grandma Honey said...

Good question, Karen. I don't know

Logan and Amy said...

It was filmed at David Wilcox's home. He is in our ward.
Amy

Anonymous said...

It was filmed in Dave & Yolanda Wilcox back yard, I recognize it

Susan Anderson said...

I had already seen it but had no idea you had family members involved.

I'm going to go watch it again!

=)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...