I don't like this

My Dad says he's doing better but to me he looks so uncomfortable.




I wish he were doing this instead.


Susan sits by him all day. Complete devotion. We are so grateful to her.
His fever has come down but his CT scan shows blood clots in his lungs.

He will be here for at least another 3 days.


Nice view from his room.


As nice as this hospital is, they have some kinks to work out.



Like this sign.... This is the 3rd floor and it points to access to 1st floor and patient rooms.....


 But if you were to follow the arrow all you would come to is this door that says it is not an exit!

But I don't care...they can have all the strange signs they want. 
I'm just happy they seem to be taking good care of our Dad.

UCLA did their 500th deep brain stimulation surgery this morning. 
This is the same surgery Dad had for his Parkinson's years ago at Stanford.
Go HERE so you can watch the patient play his guitar during his surgery. No joke.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..... Hope he feels better soon.
It's hard to see our loved ones feeling poorly.
darlene

grandmapeg said...

I wish your dad well. I got a kick out of the sign. I wonder if the hospital has had any questions regarding that sign. I hope your dad feels better soon so that he can have his surgery.

Yolanda said...

Which hospital Jill??

Grandma Honey said...

HI Yolanda! Clovis Community.....the new section. 3rd floor. Room 2327

Susan Anderson said...

So sorry that he has to go through this. So glad that he has all of you to love and support him!

=)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...