I was having too good of a time that night to do a good job videoing it.
So why would I put a video on my blog that is over 9 minutes, and doesn't flow smoothly?
1. The sound is good, and there is some great TALENT here!
2. I LOVE watching my Dad and Susan enjoy themselves.
3. Austin for some reason was in about every scene.
He just pops up everywhere. Sort of like Where's Waldo.
Really, I was amazed because I didn't realize how he was everywhere till I watched it later.
Now it makes me laugh. He is so cute!
4. This made a great activity for mutual (our church youth),
and maybe someone from another ward will see this and want to do the same.
I love opportunities to mix the older generation with the younger.
I think its'a win-win.
5. There were many residents probably already in bed
by the time this took place,
plus there was a Bingo game going on upstairs at the same time.
But the ones who stayed seemed to enjoy themselves.
Thanks to my friend Allyson,
Oh, and this was Allyson's ward, not ours. But it could be. I'm hoping.