Kylie and Jessica back together again

Such good friends they are.
Kylie is Amy's daughter, and Jessica is Dennis' granddaughter.

So they are cousins.
But it can be hard when one lives in Utah and one lives in California
(they are completely oblivious to what's going on behind them...they wouldn't care anyway)
So these were taken Sunday evening, the night before they left for EFY in Santa Barbara.



And here's a few picture updates from last night that Jessica sent us from her phone.



I've heard there's at least 250 kids are there, but this is the group Kylie and Jessica belong too.
Do you see them right in the middle?
Something tells me these girls won't be coming home well rested.

Austin and Chandler are there also, but I have yet to get some pictures of them.
However, I've heard that Austin has been wild on the dance floor. But I want proof.



Well what do you know...I guess it pays to complain!
Amy just sent me a picture of all 4 together:
Jessica, Kylie, Chandler, Austin
And 2 little future EFY students who went along for the drop off on Monday.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

what fun for these girls! And what fun they thought to send you a picture. Love the brother in the background!!! Made me laugh.

Karen Mortensen said...

Cute pictures. Glad they are having fun.

Richard said...

What beautiful girls! EFY was created for people like them to find good peers!

the Rich girl said...

Austin is the best.

And I'm glad everyone is having so much fun at EFY! Kylie and Jessica both look so beautiful, and Austin and Chandler look so handsome! I think their peers are the lucky ones!

grandmapeg said...

Cute pictures of the grandchildren. I'm sure they are having a blast. I also love the picture of the future EFY students.

Darlene said...

What darling cousins. It is too bad that they don't live closer to each other. I kinda like the guy in the background. He is darned cute!

I am sure they will have some great experiences to remember at EFY. It can be such fun!!

I enjoyed the picture of the four. What a handsome quartette they make! And those two little ones are absolutely adorable.

Dad and Susan said...

How impressive for these teens to have such great support within their own families! Awesome pictures. Dad and Susan

Susan Anderson said...

EFY. Best thing ever!

=)

Becky Jane said...

EFY is one of the best summer activities our kids have gone on.

Love the funny guy in the background!

My favorite cousin lived in Ca and I was in Ut. We still manage to be best cousins after all these years.

Richard said...

I can tell you're getting older and wiser...you're starting to sound like Yoda, "such good friends they are..."

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...