The Joy School Grads !

The twins graduated from Joy School!
I know they are only 3,
and I know they have 2 more years of Joy School before kindergarten.....

But still, it was a great day to celebrate, and this Grandma was happy to be there.


Miss Téa was not too sure about it all at first. She clung to her big sister Kylie.



The pre-Grads getting some last minute advice.

Cupcakes all ready and waiting.



A quick bathroom break right before the "big walk"

The sibs checking out the joy school work


Waiting for the ceremony to begin

The heroes in all this....The three Joy School moms.
The ones who made it happen.

Pretty serious stuff.

The 5 sweet graduates.
Two sets of twins and Cali in the middle.


They did it!

Joy School Graduates 2012 !

Fun food for everyone.

The most important thing of all...these children LOVED Joy School and everything about it.

7 comments:

Eileen said...

This is precious, Jill! What a treasure!

I love how special these children are to their parents, and I love how their parents let them know just how special they are! Kudos to them!

And I loved Jonas coming in at the end of the video! "And me! Cheese!" So, so cute!

I was going to say, "Enjoy them!", but I know you enjoy and cherish every moment with them!

Thanks for sharing this.
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Karen Mortensen said...

That was so darling.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear about some of the activities they did in Joy School!
darlene

grandmapeg said...

It's hard to believe the twins are this old, Joy school is so fun for children and such a good way to get kids learning. Thanks for sharing their big day.

Susan Anderson said...

That whole family is so darling, and the video of the twins is adorable.

=)

Rebecca said...

What a fun event! And those cupcakes....so cute!!!!

Eileen said...

'Just came back to answer your question ~ I have NO idea how Ray edits the pictures! (Now wasn't that helpful?)
I told him he needs to edit them from now on and make my wrinkles go away and make me about fifty pounds lighter!

The pediatrician says that Eóghan's rash is most likely a 'teething' rash. He said it's also all the fruit and vegetables that are probably acidic and then Eóghan is drooling and wiping his face and irritating it. I think I finally found something that is helping, it's a powder form of calamine.

I've reached my limit on uploading pictures for my blog, Ray is trying to figure something out, otherwise I may just be 'retiring'. It's happened to a few fellow-bloggers and they've retired their blogs now.
Have you ever gotten that message when trying to upload photos?

Well, it's quiet here and the little ones are fast asleep, so I'll go catch up on visiting blogs.
Take care.
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...