Guess who arrived today!!

Here she is leaving Utah
Flying by herself for the very first time...

Jessica came so she could attend EFY 
with our granddaughter Kylie.


Nice surprise when we learned that Amy and the twins 
would be coming to the airport too.

Grandpa was so excited to see his oldest granddaughter. 


And even though Jessica looks like she is thinking, 
"Oh no, what have I got myself into?"
I do believe she is having a great time so far.
Isn't she darling?


Completely makes me laugh. 
We did have one little problem though.
See that navy sweater on the chair between me and Den?

When Jessica arrived I got so excited I totally forgot about it 
and just got up to give her a hug... 
 
It wasn't until we got home that I realized 
I had left it there on that chair.

What were the chances that I would get it back?
So after dinner and 3 hours later... 
Jessica and I returned and guess what?
The airport police were saving it for me!
He is asking me why I'm taking his picture.


Monday, Jess heads out for Santa Barbara with Kylie. 
But until then she's all ours.  
I have to say, this picture of Dennis with Jessica and Emily, 
taken before we were married,
helped to win me over.  
It was very easy to date a man who loves his family so much.

9 comments:

Tyler Heasley said...

When I saw that first picture I thought, "What the? Is that Jessica?" And then I remembered that Ryan mentioned today that she's going to EFY. I guess I didn't connect the fact that she had to leave town to do so.

Karen Mortensen said...

That is so cool that she came out. She will have a wonderful time at EFY.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Dennis and the babies. That would win me over too!
darlene

Kris said...

Seeing these pictures makes me so happy! So glad she could spend a couple of days with you before heading to EFY. Looks like she's having a lot of fun! I love that picture of dad and the girls too. Makes me get a little teary. ;)

Kylie Paige Ball said...

I cant wait to see her!!!!!:):) im sooooo excited!!!!! <3 wooooooohooooo:D

Logan and Amy said...

It's been so so fun having Jessica here! She is a joy to be around!! It was so fun watching Kylie and Jessica see each other for the first time in a year. They were so excited and probably hugged for at least two minutes straight! They are going to have a blast at EFY. So happy that Jessica could come here and go to EFY with the kids!

Dad and Susan said...

We love these pictures of the grandkids! Priceless! Dad and Susan

grandmapeg said...

It looks like you guys are having fun with Jessica!!! She is a beautiful young lady! And thank you for putting in some pictures of you too. We hardly ever get to see pictures of you. That was so nice that you got your sweater back. I thought I was the only one that left things behind :-)

Susan Anderson said...

I lost my favorite black jacket at the airport in exactly the same way...except mine was gone for good!

"/

PS. And yes, she is DARLING.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...