A Joyschool Christmas!

So glad we got to see our grandbaby twins perform. Along with their Joyschool classmates, Caden and Tage.

Téa refused to put on her Mary costume, unlike her brother who was proudly Joseph. (A very nice change from Woody, I might add.)

The twins 5 older siblings helped out by being shepherds. However, 2 of them did not want to be on camera....so I had to do lots of maneuvering around the room, plus editing. But I DO understand. I don't like to have a camera on me either.




I think everyone was trying to figure out the doll's eyes. They looked way too real.
Macie was not sure what to think.
Amy's mom was wondering about it too.

Kylie couldn't figure it out either.

Finally Kylie gave up, and decided to accept the doll for who he is.

Aren't these two little guys adorable? Caden and Tage....Jonas and Téa's Joyschool buddies.

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

That was cute. Tea really has the ole Christmas spirit doesn't she?

Dad and Susan said...

So many cute things to smile about! Loved it. Love, Dad and Susan

Eileen said...

I had to watch this twice! It's really adorable! They all did a good job, but I especially got a kick out of Jonas!
Oh, my daughter Katie is here and she watched too and told me that I should have said they did a GREAT job not just a good job!

Thanks for posting this. So sweet!
Love and Prayers,
Eileen
PS ~ That doll looks like it has angry eyes!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jill! That was a treat.
darlene

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...