Look what this class of 2011 did!

Note: While I can't type with my temporary bad shoulder, I wrote this blog post and Dennis typed it for me.  Life goes on, right?


Tonight, as Den and I were walking home from our Optimum Health class...(I can still walk :)  
wearing my pajamas with an ice pack in my purse that Den was carrying btw...
we could hear the names being read off at the near by high school graduation.  
One by one. 


Graduations are so emotional, even ones I can only hear (like tonight).  I still tear up.
Then, when we got home, I found this amazing video that is floating around on Facebook.  
It was made by this class of 2011....the very high school my 4 sons all graduated from four years ago.  
I am in awe and impressed at how they put this all together.  
It's incredible. 
Just get past the first minute or so and you will see what I mean.

Is it any wonder Clovis High has always been an award winning school!



I know I'm a prejudiced grandma, but the 2nd song I like better here.

12 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! Thanks so much for showing it, because I LOVED that thing.

=D

PS. The kids of two of our best friends went to Clovis. Do you know Roger and Rayetta Lawson? They've moved to a different area of Fresno now, but they were there for a few years.

grandmapeg said...

This was so much fun to watch! It makes you want to get up and dance along with them :-)

Nate and Julie said...

That was pretty fantastic!

Dad and Susan said...

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE DAY!!! I was in my bedroom watching the Today Show when I heard all this loud music in the computer room. "What in the world is my husband doing?" thought I.

At his urging I checked out Jill's blog and lo and behold I was smitten! What an awesome undertaking AND that ALL were involved. Thanks for a peppy start to today. Love, Dad and Susan

Anonymous said...

LOved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darlene

Yolanda said...

I also came across this lip dub plus a few others from different graduating classes around Fresno. Youth....it's a wonderful thing!!

Karen Mortensen said...

That's my alma mater! Go Cougars.

Scrapally said...

That was incredible! What teamwork and enthusiams and energy! Thank you for sharing! I have 4 who have graduate from CHS and one more coming up in two short years!

Lisa said...

LOVED IT! Thanks for sharing! Made my day!

McKay said...

That was so cool! I don't know how they organized that. Must of taken a while

CK said...

I used to work in video production and I recognize how much work went into that!! That was totally cool.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...