BYU Women's Conference FYI

(and unrelated blog link at the end)





For those who love BYU Women's Conference as much as I do...
and if you get the BYU channel on cable,
here is the broadcast schedule this week. 


I've set my DVR so I can watch these talks in little increments of time. 
(Unfortunately, this morning's talks have already passed, but if you use the titles below, 
you can find them as they come up later on this channel.)



  
2011 BYU Women’s Conference delayed broadcast 
Following is the schedule:
(Utah Time) 

May 16, 2011 (8:00 to 11:00 a.m. MDT)
“By Small and Simple Things”
Virginia H. Pearce


“Ideals Are Stars to Steer By: They Are Not a Stick to Beat Ourselves With”
Barbara Thompson
President Cecil O. Samuelson


“The Best Measure of True Greatness Is How Christlike We Are”
Kathy K. Clayton
Elaine S. Dalton


Friday Morning (April 29) Opening Session
Julie B. Beck

May 17, 2011 (8:00 to 11:00 a.m. MDT)

“We Are Going to Do Something Extraordinary”
Elaine L. Jack, Bonnie D. Parkin,
Mary Ellen Smoot, Barbara Winder,
Sharon Eubank (moderator)


“The Legacy of Relief Society”
Susan W. Tanner 

John S. Tanner

“Visiting Teaching: Making a Difference by Small and Simple Means”
Bridgette Blackwelder Server
Mary Ellen Edmunds

May 18, 2011 (8:00 to 11:00 a.m. MDT)

Friday Afternoon (April 29) Closing Session
Elder David A. Bednar


“The Plan of Salvation: One of Heaven’s Best Gifts to Mankind”
Rosemary M. Wixom
Jean A. Stevens
Cheryl A. Esplin


“I Did Frankly Forgive Them”
Lolly S. Osguthorpe
Russell T. Osguthorpe



***Onto another subject, check out this great blog post on "Raising children who love each other."

 

7 comments:

cristie said...

for some reason i wasn't up to the crowd this year, so thanks for a schedule. xox

Karen Mortensen said...

I went to one of these several years ago. It was wonderful.

Ammy said...

Oh my goodness, Jill! THANK YOU!!!! I need to go set my DVR now!

Susan Anderson said...

I DVRd them too but haven't watched yet.

Can't wait!

=)

Scrapally said...

As soon I saw this I ran and set my DVR. (this morning before work). I need to check my BYU channel more often, I had no idea that was being broadcast! Thank you so much for letting us know!

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

I had the opportunity to bet here this year, and it was amazing! I took so much away and what a blessing it was to hear an apostle speak. Sister Beck was amazing as well. She has so much love for the women in the church. You could feel the love radiating from her

Grandma Honey said...

That is so good to know Cortney. I've just watched Monday's 3 hours and I loved it so much. Now I am looking forward to Julie Beck's talk since you mentioned her.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...