Almost live from Provo

Karen has the pregnancy glow!
So pretty.

McKenna and McKay dancing through the first year of marriage?
In just 2 days the McKs will have been married a WHOLE YEAR!

I'm pretty sure I've seen better pictures of Tyler,
but he's showing off the cards he had made up from the ultrasound picture!
The game really is called "Hand and Foot"...I think it's a Montana tradition.
Or better yet, here's a close up.
Such a devoted father, already.
Looks like a very serious game to me.
McKenna with Katie Kennington
I'm sure McKenna has the pregnancy glow too, but I can't see it in this picture because of the lighting.
So even though we can't see McKenna's baby bump in this post, it's wonderful to see everyone.
Well except cousin Jake, but I know he was there.


Do you think this is true? I hope not.

8 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

You are so blessed with babies coming into your life. I've had a long lull, and I think it may be a bit longer.

The McKs are darling.

=)

Scrapally said...

What a fun update! They all look great!

Dad and Susan said...

Nice to see the Provo kids! Thanks for the update. Love, Dad and Susan

Logan and Amy said...

What happened to the video? I loved it! Karen and Tyler are so funny. Loved the picture of Karen. She looks great! I want to see a picture of McKenna's belly too!

Amy

grandmapeg said...

Your girls sure do have a glow about them! You'll have to post a picture of them as the time gets closer for the babies to get here to see if they still have that glow or the "I'm tired of being prenant" look :-) They look pretty healthy too. Hand and Foot is really a game? I've never heard of it.

Grandma Honey said...

Amy- Dennis thought I should take the video off because he said it would confuse people. He's probably right, but I do love it.

Eileen said...

The girls look beautiful!
And I've never heard of 'hand and foot' but I love the idea of using the ultrasound picture!
Such happy couples!
God Bless!
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Mar~ said...

They all crack me up!

I just love them!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...