Guess who will be on Rachael Ray!

Why of course, Kim and Kris!


will be on the Rachael show this coming TUESDAY, APRIL 26th!






You can check HERE for the time it comes on in your area. 
3pm is our time. 



Meanwhile, take a look at these pictures of their recent trips. Both girls with husbands and kids went in TWO RVs  to:
Goblin Valley, Arches, Canyonlands, Moab, Mesa Verde, Four Corners, and Lake Powell!

Can you just picture their side by side RVs? 
Well here they are
Looks like it's in the middle of nowhere.


Ryan and Kim with Robbie, Matt, and Emily


Kris and Mike and Rachel, Jacob, Katie, Jessica

Love Rachel's expression!!
It's like she is saying, "Sure, I will do whatever you say, JUST LET ME ON." 
(or 'in'...not sure what they are signing up for here.)

 All 7 kids in Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona all at the same time!

Or try this one. Rachel in all 4 states by herself. 


Don't forget to set your DVRs for this Tuesday. 
We are already planning our TV party for that day! 

I don't know what they will be doing on the show.
All I've been told is they aren't cooking.

10 comments:

cristie said...

these beautiful families look like they really know how to have a good time. i'll look for the girls on Tues. xox

Susan Anderson said...

That last photo is GREAT.

And how cool about the TV appearance. Those two are really going places!

=)

Susan Rozier said...

What great photos. How fun for all of them. We'll be DVRing the Rachel Ray Show. Love, Dad and Susan

Karen Mortensen said...

What a fun trip. I have always wanted to go to 4 corners.

Lisa said...

That is so COOL! Love that they did a family trip together & that trip they did is one that all families should do. It's SPECTACULAR scenery & heavenly times.

So happy that I have something to look forward to! Tues @ 3pm! I'll be there! At my house watching that is!

Scrapally said...

I will set my DVR...sounds fun! their trip looks wonderful! I used to live in Moab right close to that delicate arch...what beautiful country over there...

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Looks like they had a fabulous trip...such breathtaking scenery!

grandmapeg said...

I love the two RV's parked next to each other. Those families sure have a lot of fun! And I am setting my recorder for Tuesday! I'm excited for them!

Logan and Amy said...

I already set my DVR! Their trip together looks like so much fun! I love the pictures of the kids in all four states at once. I also liked seeing the RVs side by side. I wish I could of tagged along with them :)

Amy

Kris said...

Amy, it would have been an absolute BLAST to have had you and the gang come along! :) One of these days for sure!!! We really had a great time. Renting an RV was the way to go! We were able to enjoy the week of traveling, no yucky bathroom stops at gas stations, and we made lots of fun memories even while driving. Great, great fun. We'd love to do it again in the future but perhaps take a trip east to Nauvoo and do a church history tour!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...