Art at home for Kids

Some of my grandkids love this....


It's on youtube regularly. A Dad and one of his kids.



The Dad shows how to draw things, and then we watch as the  child right beside him then draws the same. 


Sometimes it can be a family affair. Or almost. 
Parents often have other things they need to do.



Scarlett is 5 and Richie, 7, and they both were very interested.


You might want to check out the website for your littles, 
if they enjoy drawing. 

I just now noticed when I go to Art Hub for Kids, they want you to sign up for $4.95 a month.
But I just go to youtube and I've never had to pay anything. 
(Perhaps the main sight charges for a more detailed art class than what is on youtube? I don't know.)

This one though has always been free:

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...