Back to School for the Grands 2018



Since Leo started preschool this week in Idaho.....



...I can show his cousins on their first day of school too...
which for most, started last month. 

I don't think I will ever get use to August school!

Richie


Juliet doesn't appear to be suffering too much 
with her brothers at school now.


Some of the grands are not so sure about having their picture on here, so I will basically just stick with the grade schoolers. 

Then we go to Montana....


Grant



Scarlett



And Annie who has gymnastics every Wednesday. 
That counts, right?


Then back to Clovis
Téa and Jonas


They have the same teacher their Uncle McKay 
had for 2 days in 1st grade back in 1990!
(I pulled McKay out of her class because it was her first day teaching and it was too chaotic for me....but I hear she is great now, lots of experience.)


And I snuck one in here who is in HIGH SCHOOL
(because I know she won't mind)
Elora

Cami

Violet





2 comments:

grandmapeg said...

I love the pictures of your grandchildren on the first day back to school. They grow up so fast! I can't believe my first grandchild is in his last year of high school!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that time of year already! Love all the beautiful smiles.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...