I actually got up this time

Very early last Thursday morning Tyler and Karen loaded up their 
van, along with their 3 littles, to begin their new life in Idaho. 

We were blessed to get to spend lots of time with them this summer 
from the selling of their Washington home, to the waiting for 
escrow to close on their Idaho home. 

It's always hard to say goodbye. Truthfully I usually sleep through 
that part. But this time I decided to be brave. 

As I saw the kids all cozied up in their van I wondered just how 
much they will grow and change before I get to see them again. 



Next time they will return with one more to love. 
Baby sister arrives in December.

As much as we will miss them, I felt calm as I thought that no 
matter where my sons and their families go, they will always have 
their church family waiting for them. 

Which indeed has been the case.

To help explain here is a part of what Karen posted on FB:

"A super huge shout out to our wonderful new ward members who spent their (very hot) 
day watching and playing with our kids, bringing us food, helping us unload our POD, getting our 
appliances set up, and helping build some of our furniture!!

We're so excited to be Idahome!"


And Sunday night while they were having dinner with Tyler's 
cousin Julie and her family, they came home to find some zucchini 
bread and a tomato and cucumber on top of their other car! 

I think they are going to be just fine!

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...