Memories of Romie

20 years ago this month, 
my little nephew Romeo very sadly left this world. 

He will always be a part of our eternal family. 

In the process recently of trying to restore many of my VHS tapes, 
I came across about 4 1/2 minutes of Romie, taken just weeks 
before he passed from this life. 

On a side note, notice my nephew Nick all dressed in his cub scout uniform. I didn't think 
he was 8 yet so I couldn't figure it out. Until he explained he wouldn't be an official scout 
for another 5 weeks. He was ready!








4 comments:

Richard said...

Wonderful tribute, but who were all those thin men with full heads of hair??

Richard said...

...and I honestly don't recognize the voice of the male moderator.

Grandma Honey said...

I'm thinking of putting together some more from that tape so you can see everybody from 20 years ago. Do you see what I mean now that you still look the same?

Grandma Honey said...

The older male moderator towards the end is Bill's Dad.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...