Favorites from April


1. I saw this at Homegoods. Food for thought, anyway.



2. McKay and McKenna went to the Bahamas in April. 
Here McKay (standing far left) got to play bocce ball 
with the UK Surrey champion!





3. During Den's last illness he had a cough that lingered for awhile, 
especially at night. My friend Pam told me about these:

So every night before we'd go to bed, 
I'd place a few of these pills for Den to use.

He'd put one under his tongue, the cough would stop almost 
immediately, and he'd go back to sleep.



What's nice about these little homeopathic pills, is, unlike cough 
drops, he's not going to choke on them in his sleep since they are 
under his tongue and small. 

4. This was a fun weekend for me. Not because I was there, but 
because I knew Karen got to be with her mom and sister!

They were all together at a beach house 
celebrating her Mom's birthday. Aren't they beautiful!

5. My Grandma taught me this trick many decades ago, 
so when I saw this, I thought of her!


\
6. This is a good list to be on and it's legit. 
The scammers have taken over our landline. I don't want them 
taking over our cell phones too! 

7. My love language is hands down, words of affirmation.
(I've never quite understood this because isn't affirmations everyone's love language?)







8. Love how Annie and Scarlett are being taught young 
to visit patients in hospitals!



"The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their 
prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of 
children in the home."
--Elder L Tom Perry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how Annie and Scarlett are holding hands. So sweet.
I'm glad the homeopathic cough tablets work for Dennis. Like you said, safe while laying down because they quickly dissolve. We also like "Sinus", "Bronchitis" and "Cold". Good products.
#4: which one is the mom?!? :)
pjc

Grandma Honey said...

She's in the middle. I know, she looks so young.

Susan Anderson said...

Thats for that do not call number. I did my cell phone!
I will try that homeopathic cough medicine. Dave has a cough right now.
And my love language is physical touch, which surprised me to learn. But I only like it from people whose touch I welcome, lol!

Richard said...

Not buying that egg test.

Grandma Honey said...

Why not? It was good enough for Grandma Lella.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...