She looks like an actress from 1927

I've been keeping this movie on our bedroom dresser 
since Christmas....

My sister Heidi gave it to me. 
I thought, how nice, I will watch this! 

Then the next day I picked it up, and did a double take. 
What??!  

Why does the actress on the cover of this look just like 
our granddaughter Elora!

And seriously, Elora looks more like the actress in person 
than she does in this picture!



So a few days later (this is still December), Elora's parents were 
over playing games with Karen and Tyler, and I showed them!



And no, that look on Erin's face right there was not the moment 
when I showed her the movie cover. 

Instead, Erin pretty much had the look below when I showed her....
(although this was a different day)


And Elora pretty much acted like her look above, when her Mom 
sent her a text of the movie cover.

In other words, Elora could not see the resemblance at all!

The rest of us, are still amazed!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fijnd it interesting that the actress's last name is Gaynor

Grandma Honey said...

I know! Weird huh. Elora's great grandma's name...

Richard said...

Elora is so grown up!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...