She asked for the recipe 19 years later.



My niece Natalie texted me last week asking for my recipe of 
Taco Salad...
"the one you used to bring to family potlucks" 

I DO remember throwing that salad together years ago,
 and bringing it to the family potluck. 

I guess I made it a time or two, maybe three, 
but that was about it.

So I went to the Salad recipe book that I started in 1999...
and there it was on the 4th page.

Oh my, NINETEEN years ago.

Natalie and I both remember it also had ground beef in it!

Made my day she still remembered it!

3 comments:

Richard said...

When Nat was little she ate the Fritos and olives and left the rest on her plate...now that's a good taco salad!

Nate and Julie said...

I remember this salad! Now I'm going to have to go make it.

Grandma Honey said...

Hi Julie! I'm so surprised you too remember this recipe!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...