I think she struck again....

Last Valentine's Day we found this on our driveway...
Even though the homemade gift was sitting right next to our paper, 
we had our doubts that it came from our delivery lady. 

Realistically how could she make all these gifts for 
each person on her paper route?

I should have pursued it, but I never contacted her.

Then look what we found this week INSIDE our paper.

I have some serious thanking to do. 
I need to find out TODAY how to contact her.

My mom would have known what to do.
She would have found a way to give her a Valentine back!


Valentine's Day 1935


My Mom is the cute little blonde front row left.
Her brother Ted is to the left of her, and brother Don top row 3rd from left.
Along with cousin Helen

I think they all went to school together. 




Happy Valentine's Day!

Update: I called the Fresno Bee and asked for our carrier's phone number. They were not able to give 
it to us but said they would send my message to her, and she would include her phone number (if she 
chooses) along with our Sunday morning paper. Then I will go from there :)

4 comments:

Richard said...

I've never seen those pics!

Peggy said...

Me too! Mom looks a bit like my granddaughter Calvary. Old pics sure are fun!

Grandma Honey said...

OH my gosh she does!!

Anonymous said...

A sweet act of kindness. Can you post a side by side photo of Calvary and Mom?

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...