We needed Leo's help

We waited 2 months for Leo to come to Clovis 
so he could help us with our clock. 

It had been an hour slow since 
October when the time changed.

Since I couldn't climb up there to change it, 
I thought our 4 year old Leo would be perfect for the job. 

He hoisted himself up there with no problem.


"This one Grandma Honey? 
This is the clock you want me to fix?"


"Reach up there Leo. You can do it!"




Oh that proud I can-do-it face!


I then set the clock back an hour. 


The harder part was for Leo to get the clock 
back on the nail just right.



I thought he might not be able to do this part, 
but he got it on the first try!

Success! Thank you Leo!

So I went to find Grandpa Dennis so he could come see 
what Leo did for us!

We came back to find this.


Leo was just so proud of himself 
he could not leave well enough alone.


So then it became a game.


That's our Leo!

4 comments:

krheasley said...

He really does like to help fix things. He is so drawn to tools! Just today, as we were driving home from school, he told me, “ Look, Mom. They’re building some houses. Builders are real.” As if he thought “builders” was just some idea we made up. 😆 I’m so glad he got to help you. It meant a lot to him to be able to do that for you guys.

McKay said...

I miss that kid! You just don't get much more adorable than that.

grandmapeg said...

He really is a good little helper. I love this age because almost everything somebody asks them to do, they do it and feel like they are really contributing. Love all the pictures and the ones of Juliet and her Spider-Man hat :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a great helper! And your bathroom, what I can see, is lovely. pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...