Bookclubs 2018

I have been missing in action, but please don't give up on me.

More on that later, 

but for now, here is the book list for one of the THREE bookclubs 
I belong to. 

Book Club List 2018

January 4th
by Kristin Hannah

February 1st 
by Kate Anderson Brower 

March 1st 
by Tom Christofferson

April 5th 
by Sandy Tolan

May 3rd 
by Bernard Poduska

June 7th 
by RJ Palacio

July 12th 
by Marie Benedict

August 2nd 
by Rebecca Skloot

September 6th 
by Susannah Cahalan

October 4th 
by Olive Ann Burns

November 1st 

by Jennifer Chiaverini


*One of the other bookclubs I belong too will release their list later. And my 3rd bookclub, we just choose the books each month as we go along. It's kind of fun actually, being surprised each month with a new title. 

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...