Alexa and Leo



Leo kept asking Alexa to play this certain song 
(I can't remember the name of it now)

The first time or two, Alexa played it just fine, and Leo was happy.

Then, I think Leo was not as careful pronouncing it, or he would 
pause too long between words, so with each subsequent try Alexa 
continued to say, "I don't know that one."


Leo was getting so frustrated with Alexa, but he kept on asking. 


Time after time...becoming even louder with his requests.


And Alexa kept saying each time he would ask, 
"I don't know that one."


Finally in the background, Leo's 6 year old brother Rich said to me 
very quietly, "Alexa is just saying that because she's getting 
tired of singing that song to Leo." 

That makes me laugh every time I think about it.


Even Juliet made her requests...


She would run up to her and say, "Es-sa"
Can't leave the little sister out.


2 comments:

pebble said...

I love going into the computer and looking at what we and our grandchildren ask it. I laugh all over again. Enjoying your blog...
Melinda

Grandma Honey said...

I got excited seeing your comment here today, Melinda!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...