Before the door bell started ringing

So while waiting for the Trick or Treaters to begin knocking at our 
door, I sat on the couch by Den and told him about this song I had 
heard for the first time earlier in the day.

Usually, he does not like my music, and I don't much care for his. 

But I said, "Maybe this one will be different for you."

It sounds so sweet. And sort of 1950s style. 

I told him that if I had any single sons left, I would give this song to 
him so he could play it for his true love after he finds her. 

But my daughters in law have all been found and loved, and they 
have their own songs. Besides, moms don't choose these songs.

So instead I played it for Dennis through iTunes. 

Then he wanted the lyrics, and sang it to me. 

I never knew Halloween to be so romantic. 
It's all about the moments, right?

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...