10 pictures I've been liking or living lately...

Just a few quick pictures that have been on my mind lately...
(in no particular order)


1. My friend in Utah served Hawaiian Haystacks 
at their women's conference.... 
I'd always wondered how they would do this for a large group. 
So here it is!



LOVE food pictures. 


2. I guess Den and I stayed a bit long recently while we were at 
Dad and Susan's. We got to see their nightly ritual of massaging 
each other's feet. 

(Some of Susan's family in the background.)




3. We got to watch Elora turn 15. Yep, FIFTEEN.


4. Annie (21 months) passed out, so spent the night in the hospital 
and then had to wear a monitor for 30 days....plus have an EEG.

Annie's tests all came back good!

(HOW did they keep a 21 month old from pulling off her monitor? 
McKenna kept telling her how pretty she looked! Don't think this would work with a toddler boy.)




5. Dennis went by to get our mail at our old house and then new 
owner showed him what they had done to our their back yard.

They extended the patio, and put in a playhouse.
I'm impressed. But I'm especially happy they love it. 


6. A text from Amy and Logan about 3 weeks ago. 
I'm just over the top happy they stuck to the Calif concert!




7. Long ago, and about a mile away, Tyler was good friends with 
Cindy and Katie who lived in the same cul-de-sac with us. 

Fast forward about 25 years...last month I got to be with Katie (left) 
and her Mom Debbie (right)
and Dee (Heidi's mother who the baby shower was for!)



The disappointment was 
not getting a good picture of pregnant Heidi!!!
My neighbors feel like family to me.




8. This next picture is a classic to me. 
Our entire stove quit working SIX HOURS 
before the warranty expired. 

I call this very good luck. 
6 hours later and it would have been our bill.

(Den always stands guard whenever we have a service call. He has caught many mistakes this way,
including one we would have never known about.)

9. We all missed President Monson at our recent General Conference,


But, we're happy he could be with his great grandchildren.
They sure look like him.
Thanks to his family for posting this great picture on FB.



10. This is probably one of my all time favorite Ensign covers. 


Family prayer on the go. But never the less, family prayer!



6 comments:

grandmapeg said...

Love the pictures, because they say so much about you and the various interests you have! I love the picture of Pres. Monson and his great-grandchildren! Thanks for sharing!

Grandma Honey said...

Thanks Peggy. They may have even been his great great grandchildren.

Tyler Heasley said...

As always, great photos!

Favorite Brother Richard said...

I'd go to Women's Conference for those haystacks....Dennis is making me nervous for the fix it guy....another great post.

Anonymous said...

Neatly organized food tables and pretty blue covers.

Your Dad and Susan~~very endearing.

Elora is 15?! No way! Happy Birthday to you. Beautiful family.

Dear sweet Annie. Thankful for good tests results.

Way to go Dennis, keeping watch over his domain. Better to be safe than sorry.

The Ensign cover is wonderful.

Love all your photos and commentaries.

krheasley said...

I particularly love the photo of President Monson. It is such a sweet photo!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...