Our enemies and our friends

I read this quote several days ago and I'm still thinking about it....

"As we earnestly strive to be true disciples of Jesus Christ, these 
characteristics will be interwoven, added upon, and interactively 
strengthened in us. There will be no disparity between the 
kindness we show our enemies and the kindness we bestow 
on our friends..."                    

quote by Elder Robert D Hales

I guess we are suppose to be nicer than I thought.

I live with a man who lives this way every moment of his life. He is good to everyone all of the time. 
No matter what. 

He has faults like everyone else, but not when it comes to being kind. 

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...