Cami and EPU


There's this special little place tucked away in central Fresno that 
our Cami attended often when she was a bit younger.

Whenever I would go there, literally as soon as the doors opened 
and I would step inside, I could feel the sacredness of it.

I felt I was in the presence of angels....both in the tiny children and 
families it helped, but also in the teachers and aids who attended to 
them. Angels.

This video was recently shown at a recent EPU (Exceptional 
Parents Unlimited) fundraiser.

Immediately after showing this video, EPU was able to raise 
$10,000. in just 30 minutes.

This was filmed in Brock and Erin's home, 
even Elora was interviewed.

(It was shown on Facebook recently but not everyone has FB)

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh EPU is straight from heaven. My experience with Kaidy there still makes me emotional nearly twenty years later. Erin did a great interview, she was made to be on camera and what sweet pictures of Cami. (Brock and Elora did a good job too)

Grandma Honey said...

I agree Peggy....Erin is a natural in front of the camera. So relaxed and articulate.

I had forgotten about Kaidy being there back in the day.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very touching.
darlene

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...