The Wonders of this past week #1

Téa, who is only 5 1/2,  suddenly announced 
she wants to add an "h" to the end of her name. 

So she wrote it down and presented it to her Mom.

And after all these years of not using the top shelves of my kitchen 
cupboards (because I can't reach them)….I gave them all to 
Dennis! He is delighted to have room for all his snacks.


And his latest snack, that he SO LOVES….
(and I wouldn't know because I have yet to taste them)….

 Thanks to Betty Lou, he now has a fruit sweetened/gluten free 
dessert whenever he wants….and shelves to put them on. He keeps 
saying they truly do taste like a piece of pie. And might I add, he 
has gone back to Sprouts at Riverpark THREE times in 1 1/2 
weeks to buy more. 

(Being the minimalist he is, 
he can't quite grab the concept of buying in bulk at one time.)



Why do I get the feeling our Robby 
rushed from soccer to cello practice?





McKay and Leo (Tyler and Karen's son) with matching shirts. 
I'm pretty sure this was random.
(One does not usually color coordinate with their uncle.)



Elora sent this to me from church one day 
(okay, so this was last week.) 


She took the picture herself with her new cell phone and said, 
"We got this quote from church, and I thought you might like it" 
She's right! I do. 


We are doing some downsizing around here.


 So we've decided to just put these two chairs, free to a good home, 
right here in front of the TV until someone comes over and says 
they want them. Or knows of someone who wants them. 
They are in great shape….no rips or tears. Very comfy. 
But they have to like flowers.





 So far, not much company this week. 
 Something about having a 4 day fever keeps people away.



5 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Good things here. Hope you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you healthier days soon. Wonderful pictures of the family. Cute matching shirts! Where do you purchase the Betty Lou snacks? Any takers on the chairs? I'd take them in a heartbeat if I lived near you. Very interesting wall unit items. Can you explain the significance of some of the items, such as the dolls, figurines, miniature lamp, toy cars, and favorite readings?

McKenna Heasley said...

I love this post! It was like a little insight into your life! I didn't know you were still sick. I am so sorry! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my comment. With all my questions, you probably knew it was me.

Pjc in MI

Susan Anderson said...

Get well soon, Jill!

I love that picture of Robby. It cracked me up…jack of all trades, eh?

=)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...