What they had to say about the first day!

The 1st day of school was actually 2 weeks ago around here. 
Just now getting this on here so you can see my interview.

And at the end, NO, Violet did not have rubber on her feet, 
and she was not on a trampoline. I can't figure it out either.



First day of school for the locals from Jill Shelley on Vimeo.



I wish I had read THIS first before I did this interview!
Makes me want to go back and do this all over again. 
Now I want to go find me some kids so I can try 
these questions out on them. Maybe I will….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better practice up on your interview questions and let us know how it goes!
Elora looks so much older! and Violet.... boing, boing, boing!
darlene

Grandma Honey said...

The next grandchild that comes over I will try those questions on and see what happens. :)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...