Find My Friends

Dennis likes knowing where I am. I like that he is so interested. I 
know this would not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's mine.

So McKenna introduced us to a free phone app called, 
Find My Friends, that allows one to follow a person where ever 
they go (with their permission and sign up of course). She uses hers 
to know when McKay is almost home so she can have dinner on 
the table as he walks through the door.

I thought Den might like this app, and he does.

It works especially well for me because my new resolution is not 
to touch my phone while driving. (I got this idea from a friend on 
Facebook who nearly had an accident just checking her phone.) 
I've told Den that I will no longer look at his calls or texts until I 
get to my destination.

With this new phone app, he doesn't need to call or text me to 
ask where I am. He can just bring up the app on his phone and 
watch my car go from place to place. Not that he just sits there and 
does that all day, at least I don't think so, but I like him being able 
to. He takes his job as protector very seriously. It's just his nature

Dennis put the app on my phone too so I can also chart his course. 
But I've never used it. I don't care where he is, just as long as he 
comes home to me each day.




5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's funny! I think I would hate anyone knowing exactly where I was. I like to go and do things with no one knowing what I am doing. I was just thinking of that the other day. I think it comes from having kids around me all the time knowing what i was doing every second. Maybe I will change? Who knows!

Karen Mortensen said...

That's a cool app but also a little scary.

Grandma Honey said...

Scary? Why? Only people you choose can follow you.

Karen Mortensen said...

Well, it is just what could come I guess.

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds like a perfect app for the two of you!

=)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...