The salesman at the door.

Last night as we were sitting chatting with my Dad and Susan, 
suddenly Dad asks me, "Did you hear about the salesman coming 
to the door?" I immediately thought, oh no, here it comes. I 
always worry about "salesmen" knocking at the door. 

He says a little girl (I think he said she was about 5) came to the door and the 
salesman standing there asked if there was anyone else there. She 
said her brother was home, so the Salesman asked if she would go 
get her brother. 

The little girl came back and said, "My brother can't come. I 
can't get him out of his crib."

All these years, my Dad can still get me. I didn't see this one 
coming…When will I learn? Apparently never.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh!
darlene

Karen Mortensen said...

Your dad is something else.

Karen Mortensen said...

Your dad is something else.

Grandma Honey said...

I second that, Karen!

Lisa said...

Hilarious!

Susan Anderson said...

haha

=D

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...