Monday, July 21, 2014

A great reminder

I saw this in our paper this morning. 
This happened to us TWICE while I was raising our boys, 
and both times their Dad was able to save them. 
(however they didn't go unconscious, but did quit breathing)

I've taken CPR at least 3 times, but reading exactly what this 
Officer did, makes it so plain and simple. 
Kids are forever putting things in their mouths. 

Can you imagine the relief those parents felt after 
waiting outside their home for help to arrive!



2 comments:

Tyler Heasley said...

Cambia offers a CPR class every...year? Probably more often. This has me thinking I should learn CPR again.

Susan Anderson said...

That man is a hero. And I agree that all parents need to be prepared for such emergencies.

=)