Family Camp pictures from the past

My sister Peggy somehow found a book of all family camp pictures taken by who knows who.
Really we don't know who took these pictures and compiled them in a book.
The extended Rozier family has been attending this camp every summer for over 50 years!
I started going when I was 7 and went every summer until I was 20 and married.
Some of my grandchildren go now and it's the biggest most looked forward event of the entire year.

The pictures below are all from the period of 1972-1984.
I didn't label any by names (except my family), 
but if you have lived in this area for any length of time,
you may recognize some of them.



My Mom, Dad and Heidi, Robin, and John.....a friend to the far left.
I am in that pen with Logan. I did make this one appearance up there after I was married.
Logan and Amy and their 7 children go up every year now.

My Parents!
I've heard many kids say that Family Camp is better than Disneyland!

Hailey and Wendy will be arriving from Utah here this weekend for Family Camp. 
They are taking Elora with them this year!

And so the torch has been passed to a new generation. 


5 comments:

Richard said...

That's Mark Hasson with our family. Some of the others are the Kland, Fletcher, Harline, Bues, Duck, Wood, Cwiqlinski, and Morrison families. If you want all their kids names and favorite childhood pets, ask Sherm...

Richard said...

I just saw one more, Dave Robertson. That's him sitting on the bench...

nrozier said...

I love these pictures! The cars are so fabulous. Also, I want those cuffed jeans Grandma is wearing. So cute!

Karen Mortensen said...

Looks like fun. I know this is the highlight of McKenzie's year.

Susan Anderson said...

These photos are treasures.

I used to have a pen just like that one!

=)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...